Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Website Terms and Conditions.
Information about us
www.mycashline.co.uk is a site operated by Merchant Finance London Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11059045 and have our registered offices at 1 – 3 Sunny Place, London, NW4 1RS.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our website terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension & termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the website terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.