We always endeavour to treat our customers fairly and deliver a high level of service. However, if you are not satisfied with the way your account has been handled, or with any other aspect of the service provided to you, please contact us using one of the following methods:
By phone: +44 203 727 2572
By letter: 1 – 3 Sunny Place, London, NW4 1RS
By email: email@example.com
If you choose to write to us please ensure your correspondence includes the following details:
– Your mycashline reference number
– Your full name and address
– A daytime telephone number if we need to contact you about your complaint
– Your preferred method of response (i.e. in writing, by e-mail or by telephone)
– A detailed description of what your complaint is about
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint within four weeks.
If you are not happy with mycashline’s handling of your complaint, you may be able to use the Financial Ombudsman Service. This option is only available to micro-enterprises or private individuals. Learn more at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Talk to us today
Drop us a message here and one of account managers will get back to you.